11th August to 15th August 2016
There is quite simply nowhere on Earth like North Korea. Now on its third hereditary ruler, this nominally communist state has defied all expectations and survived a quarter of a century since the collapse of the Soviet empire. This is your chance to visit the world’s most isolated nation, where the internet and much of the 21st century remain unknown, and millions live their lives in the shadow of an all-encompassing personality.
1) You’ll start and finish the trip in North Korea’s capital, Pyongyang, during which time you will play some football.
2) A city tour of Pyongyang led by our own dedicated guide.
3) Leaving the capital behind you’ll travel to the natural reservation of Myohyan Mountain.
4) Trips to visit Keson and Panmunjyem.
5) The trip will finish off with a celebratory meal back in Pyongyang where we’ll hand out players awards and enjoy some well earned free time.
Please note players of all abilities, including non-footballers, are welcome along on the tour.
• Pre-departure support
• All in country accommodation
• 3 meals a day and soft drinks during meals
• All football activities
• Full organised tours led by licensed agents within North Korea
• Return airport transfers and daily in country travel
• Return flights to North Korea from Beijing
What’s not included:
• Personal medical expenses
• Personal spending money (budget approx £200)
• International Flights to and from Beijing.
• Personal Travel insurance
Fancy joining us? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.