Namibia is the second least densely populated country on earth … the place to go if you are looking for solitude, wide open spaces, sunny weather and a true African experience. Enjoy a safari experience, the beauty of the landscape, a barbeque on the beach, the German atmosphere of Swakopmund and playing soccer in the Namib desert sand.
1) You’ll head to Namibia to play against local opponents.
2) Once you arrive at the airport you’ll spend a night in Windhoek before heading to a private game reserve.
3) You’ll then spend a few adventurous days in Welvis bay.
4) 3 days of football themed activies where you’ll engage with the Topnar tribe
5) Enjoy a final adventure day in Swakopmund where the trip will finish off with a celebratory meal.
Day 1. You will be met at the airport for the transfer to your hotel in Windhoek. Check-in at your hotel and rest of the day at leisure. (DBB)
Day 2. Breakfast and check-out. Depart for the Erindi Private Game Reserve, which is situated in the triangle between Okahandja, Otjiwarongo and Omaruru. Enjoy an afternoon game drive before arriving at the hotel (DBB)
Day 3. Enjoy an early morning game drive followed by breakfast. Check-out and depart for the coast. Arrive in Henties Bay and check-in at the Fishermans Guest House. Enjoy an afternoon of fishing. Dinner at the guest house. (BL)
Day 4. Morning at leisure in Henties Bay. Enjoy a fish barbeque on the beach. After lunch depart for Walvis Bay and check-in at your accommodation. (BL)
Day 5. Breakfast at the hotel. 1st football game against the Topnaars.
Day 6. Breakfast at the hotel. 2nd soccer game against the Topnaars.
Day 7. Breakfast at the hotel. 3rd soccer game against the Topnaars.
Day 8. Early Breakfast and check out. Depart for Walvis Bay Harbour. Depart on a Dolphin and Seal cruise. Transfer to Swakopmund. Enjoy an 2-hours quad bike tour. This is a real adventures and will be the ride of your life. Check-in at your hotel in Swakopmund (BB)
Day 9. Breakfast and check-out. Road transfer to Windhoek. Arrive at the airport to check-in for your return flight.
Land package = £1400 (based on shared accommodation)
Email email@example.com for payment details.
• Pre-departure support
• All in country accommodation
• Fully organised community projects
• All football activities
• Countrysde tour
• Fish barbeque on the beach in Henties Bay
• Morning Dolphin Cruise
• Quad bike experience
• Game drive
• End of trip dinner
• Return airport transfers and daily in country travel
What’s not included:
• Personal medical expenses
• Personal spending money (budget approx £200)
• International Flights.
• Evening meals unless otherwise agreed
• Drinks during meals and footy games
• Personal Travel insurance
Fancy joining us? You can sign up above, or please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to talk it over.